Who are the best cash home buyers to work with in Florida?
Part 2: Midday on Realizing Your Dream.
So now that you’ve read Part 1 and have a clear vision of what you want, it’s time to start realizing your dream! The big question for most people though is this,
“Where do I start?”
Here are some foundational tips for you to get started and well onto your way of realizing your dream.
Reverse Engineer the Plan
Engineer? Math? 😱 Scarey, right! No! 🤓 It’s actually really easy and has very little to do with math, if anything! What you are doing here is taking a step-by-step approach to realizing your dream. An example of how it works is like this. Your plan will of course vary, and we’ve kept it simple here, but you get the picture and there is no need to over-complicate things. 😉
- Start with the End in Mind. Envision your ultimate goal. What you are trying to accomplish. For instance, retire at 50 and have your home paid for.
- Be Real About Where You Are Today. What is your current financial situation? Write out your debts, your assets, and your expected annual income for this year. Are there any other personal circumstances that will affect your decisions?
- Benchmarks & Key Metrics. So you know where you are going, you know where you are, but how do you get there? The answer: decently and in order! For instance, you know you want to retire at 50 and you are now 34 (remember, this is just an illustration; individual results will vary 😉), so you have 16 years to pay off your home and setup a reoccuring source of revenue, put away your retirement funds, and/or round out an investment portfolio. Then, you simply take the money you will need to accomplish this, divide it by the years you have, and now you know what you need to earn and save each year to make your dream a reality. Sometimes you’ll need to payoff debts first, sometimes you can jump right in, but no matter what you need a realistic plan that you can follow. A plan helps you curb those momentary impluse decisions that waste your life and resources.
- While we are focusing on the basics here, and will help you with the next steps, if you need a fantastic and proven Financial Coach, check out Jerremy Newsome here.
- Jerremy has been investing since he was a child after watching Forrest Gump. To learn more about Jerremy and how he can help you, check out this Remarkable podcast episode now by clicking here!
What does all that have to do with cash home buyers in Florida?
More than you know! You see for your particular situation, selling your main home, rental property, or office space may best the best decision today to achieve your goals tomorrow. That’s why speaking with experts like the team at Buy My House Guru is so important. They can not only help you see your options clearly, but help you get cash fast for your home, pay off debt, and realize tons of stress in your life.
So whether your ultimate goal is a beachfrontront condo, country farm with many acres, or a quaint home in the Gulf Breeze, Florida area, please contact us. We are not only cash home buyers that buy your ugly home in Gulf Coast of Florida, but are licensed Realtors, certified distressed property experts, and care about building the community because we live here and are your neighbor!
Call us today at 850.616.6377 to get started. And be on the lookout this week for Part 3 of, Who are the best cash home buyers to work with in Florida? Sunset on Living Your Dream!
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Main Street Properties
1313 Creighton Rd
Pensacola, FL 32504
Please seek financial and legal advice from licensed professionals